Despite most dating apps restricting access to users under 18, a new study found that more than 50 percent of sexually active gay and bisexual teens ages 14 to 17 found male sexual partners on apps like Scruff or Grindr.
If you identify as homosexual, you should know that the rest of sexual orientations envy your applications to flirt; the gay app market has an incredible and top-quality offer. However, there are alternatives that have managed to distinguish themselves as the best and have managed to reach a wider audience.
If you are a teen who likes to meet other men, you have a wide variety of mobile applications to find love at your disposal.
There are many more applications that allow you to meet other gay teens with whom to start a stable relationship or simply have a good time. There are many types of gay dating sites, even for 18-year-old daters.
There are also a large number of applications focused on the male homosexual audience and teen gays. Have a look.
Top 4 Apps and Sites for Teen Gays Age 13-18
Yubo, formerly known as Yellow, is a social media app that encourages teens to find new friends by allowing them to swipe left or right to connect and broadcast live.
Now with over 20 million users, it was renamed and included new security features to provide users with a more secure experience. Yubo creators seek to address security and the doubts that arose after its launch in 2015. Yubo is currently available for Apple and Android smartphones.
Up to date, it has gained popularity among school-age teens who use it to chat with friends one-on-one or in groups and connect with other users via live video streaming.
- Yubo has created a separated community for 13-17-year-olds and adults to make sure kids don’t talk to adults.
- You can restrict who can talk to you by selecting ‘Boys,’ ‘Girls’ or ‘Boys and girls.
- You can choose to hide the location by selecting ‘Hide my city’ to keep your location private.
- There is an option to restrict friends from finding them on the app by using their mobile phone numbers.
- If your location is enabled, you can change the distance setting in the profile to meet friends within a certain area, be it local or global.
- To prevent fake accounts from being created, when setting up an account, you need to enter your mobile phone number and verify it on your phone (like Whatsapp).
- Every user who enters a live broadcast receives instructions from the Yubo community.
- There are many fake profiles and sexual predators hidden on the site.
- There is no proper content control option to remove unnecessary posts.
SKOUT is a social network designed to find teenagers who share similar tastes and live near. You will be able to upload photos, share statuses, react to other people’s photos and make real friends on the application.
SKOUT works like any other social network, but a little different. SKOUT not only looks for people who share interests but introduces you to young people nearby.
On the application, you can upload a profile photo so that people know you. You can follow other profiles to see their photos and their statuses. You can also chat with them individually or in a group. Further, they can arrange for you to meet your friends in the real world.
All the information you add to your profile can only be seen by you unless you change settings.
- One of the main objectives of this application is that you can get dates and meet new underage people who share the same interests and hobbies.
- The number of registered users on Skout globally exceeds other platforms.
You can meet users from any country you choose.
- You can choose to exchange a certain amount of points for better positions in the “know me” boards and appear in the first positions when users enter the application.
- You will be able to stand out and chat privately with the netizens you have a connection with.
- Few options to see who you want to meet and date. The search tool is very basic, even in the premium version.
- They don’t have an updated version for iOS 13 and iPhone 11 pro.
Few profiles have a display picture.
MyLOL is the # 1 teen dating app in the US, UK, and Canada, which is designed for students ages 13-19. MyLOL’s built-in features encourage users to send private messages to random strangers.
When registering, users cannot create an account unless they enter their date of birth and location. Members are asked to select profiles of people of the opposite sex that “interest them.”
Additionally, joiners can upload a photo from their Facebook, Instagram or computer directly. They also receive credit for every time they vote for a member, and the app allows them to vote for a member based on whether they find them attractive or not.
Teenagers receive credit when they match other members, obtain “privileges,” such as being able to see who has voted on your profile and have a news feed and a wall to publish and private messages.
- Users must be at least 13 and cannot be older than 19 to create an account.
- A website is targeting young people between the ages of 13 and 20.
- MyLOL is the # 1 Teen Dating App in America, UK and Canada.
- They are also in a. Mylol is not just a website; it is an exciting mobile app available on iPhone and Android.
- Help find and talk to local teens.
- Besides being free, it presents a swipe feature to like, dislike, and chat.
- It has violated the rules regarding nudity, according to the Independent.
- Although [MyLOL] users can block their profiles from being viewed based on age and gender, there isn’t much to stop adult online predators from using the app to search for potential targets.
- Users regularly post inappropriate photos.
Growlr defines its men as bears, that is, males and hunters. It offers a very specific search for either a one-off date or a long-term relationship.
If there is a privileged tribe in the LGTBI + collective, it is that of bears. They have their own flag, their own festivals, their own bars, and they also have their own app.
If you are a bear or a gay teen who like likes them, this is your application. Although the interface can be improved, the service is what it is: hundreds of bears are at your disposal to chat and meet.
Growlr is the app that hosts most bears and bear chasers in most places. It is a global community with more than 10,000,000 members around the world. GROWLr lets you meet other bears around the world or locally. GROWLr is free, fast, reliable, and user-friendly.
- Bear hunters are the men who love bears, and if you are a hunter, you have come to the right place! More bears in more places.
- It’s the perfect venue for gay teens to meet guys and make friends, regardless of the location.
- The app allows sending and receiving private instant messages, live video calls, pictures and videos.
- Photos showing nudity or sexual acts are strictly prohibited.
- Available on iOS and Android from Wapo.
Recently made some of the premium features free.
- You can use its search engine to find users by age, location.
- A large number of registered users.
- Great possibility to customize your profile, add a video to it.
- Privacy options are available all the time.
- While some members are hairy, muscular, or burly, others are nothing like that.